This year’s WDA Global Summit will be held from 23–28 July in St John’s, Newfoundland, a beautiful Canadian city on the east coast. Titled ‘Dancing from the Grassroots’, there will be many exciting events—performances, a conference including Pecha Kucha presentations, panel discussions and papers, and of course a Choreolab and master classes. We hope many Australians have made submissions to participate and look forward to once again having great representation from Australia at all events. Registrations will be open shortly.
Another opportunity available to Australian Ausdance members is the International Young Choreographer Program (ICYP), which offers fellowships to eight young artists: three from Taiwan, three from other Asia Pacific countries, and one each from WDA Europe and WDA Americas.
This year Australian Scott Ewen has been selected to participate in the ICYP. Scott attended the WDA Choreolab as a a highly regarded choreographer last year in Seoul. Congratulations Scott!
Ausdance members are automatically members of the WDA through Ausdance National’s partnership arrangement that includes publication of Asia Pacific Channels, access to choreographic fellowships, and discounted event attendance. Make sure you’re an Ausdance member before applying for any of these events.
Excellent research paper topics about dance
Do you love dancing? Are you a rookie in research paper writing? If you happened to nod your head in both cases, you are reading the right information that will definitely give you a perfect solution. Most people know how to dance but ask them to craft a paper on the same and they will be unable. This means that for them to do it effectively, they have first to read a few samples and then learn how compose and choose topics.
Features of a good topic
It is possible to have a list of topics in your presence but find it difficult to select the most ideal one. If you have no idea on what the topic should look like, you will not be able to do the right thing. In connection to this, most experts recommend that people should choose a brief topic, most specifically between thirteen and twenty words and it should be interesting and meaningful. The beauty with which the topic is crafted will determine the quality of the content.
This is also a great thing that one should not miss on as far as crafting a paper about dance is concerned. Simply get to the library and find yourself some of the books that are available about dance. Read them and make sure you comprehend the content before you can forge ahead and use the same in crafting your research paper. In case you are uncertain on remembering the content, you can simply note it down on a clean sheet of paper. Many of those who have done this have been able to present the best information for marking.
- Does dance teach any moral lessons to the society?
- How to people in different communities interact though dance?
- Can dance be used as a tool to bring disunity among people of different cultures?
- What are some of the important uses of dance in the modern community?
- What are some of the challenges that dancers pass through before they become successful in their careers?
- Does dance have any significance in music? How does it influence the audience?
- How can dancers choose appropriate audience for various types of dances?
- What are some of the well-known dancing styles in the community?
- How do the modern dancing styles differ from traditional ones in terms of teaching the moral lessons to the community?
- Is dancing an inborn talent or can it be simply learned?